This New Year – Here’s how to Crush those new fitness goals you set for yourself.
How did last year’s fitness goals work out for you? Not so great?
Now you’re at IMPACT.
Things are going to get better now.
Take fat loss. Did you know that all those meals you’ve skipped, trips to the gym you made, and “Expert Advice” you received were likely ill advised and wrong?
Like I said, things are getting better. 30 minutes, three times per week is all the fitness training it takes. Combining a balanced (and tasty!) meal plan, you will shred the body fat you may have skipped those meals for. This workout format is called “H.I.I.T. (High Intensity Interval Training, and is #2 on The Top Fitness Trends of 2015).
Here are 4 more of the Top 10 Fitness Trends of 2015 (8 of the Top 10 you’ll enjoy at IMPACT!):
1. Bodyweight training: Body weight training is an economical and time-saving option because the moves can be done anywhere. Squats while you brush your teeth? Sure! Plank while you’re waiting for water to boil? Why not!.
2. H.I.I.T.: HIIT workouts alternate between short but intense bursts of activity followed by periods of rest or low-intensity moves, and an an entire workout can usually be done in under 30 minutes. Want to change up your HIIT routine?
3. Educated and experienced fitness professionals: Exercising under the supervision of a certified professional remains important to many exercisers in 2015, and the industry continues to grow, with more people entering the fitness field and becoming accredited to coach and instruct others. Thinking about getting a certification?
4. Strength training: Strength training can be added to most workouts to improve or maintain strength, but the benefits go beyond the gym. Weight training can help everything from your mood to your memory.
10. Group Personal Training: Want to save money, socialize with friends, and still get a good workout? Think about putting together a group of friends and getting a personal trainer to work with your group. You’ll get individualized attention without the price tag, plus you’ll be more motivated to go to the gym knowing there is a supportive group of buds waiting for you.
This is what we have at IMPACT MMA Fitness – Personal Training in a group atmosphere!